How does Greek Blooms work?
Choose which bouquet you want to send here
Select a time and date for delivery
Let us know where to send these blooms and they’ll be on their way!
Where is Greek Blooms available?
We’re available in Greece!
How do I get started?
Have a browse through our beautifully curated bouquets and send our bouquets now!
How do I contact someone at Greek Blooms?
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach us through our customer support email at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our friendly support specialist through live chat and we're happy to assist.
I saw a product available yesterday but now it's gone. What's happening?
Our farm in the Cameron Highlands boasts the perfect conditions for flowers to bloom, but just like humans, our flowers can have bad days too. On these sad days, we have a limited supply of flowers. Since we want to give you the best and freshest blooms, we sometimes have to take products off our website. We do our best to give you the freshest blooms and we will never compromise on that.
Is there a discount for first time users?
Of course! Use promo code “ABETTERWELCOME” for $5 off your first order! Enjoy!
Is it going to be exactly the same as shown in the picture when delivered?
Flowers are subject to seasonal availability and some flowers may be substituted for a similar flower to reproduce pictured arrangement. Arrangements received may not be identical to image displayed. In some cases, flowers may be delivered in bud to provide longer enjoyment.
How fast can my flowers get there?
We offer same-day delivery as well as pre orders! We generally deliver from 9am - 9pm [weekdays] and 9am - 6pm [weekends]. Just pick the most convenient delivery time slots for your recipient!
How are my flowers delivered?
Our awesome courier team delivers your flowers with car, motorbike or if you're nearby our office, our friendly team may even walk over to say hi!
How much does delivery cost?
Generally, all of our deliveries are free for all our customers. However, as we optimize our delivery routes there are some areas that are out of our delivery coverage and subject for an additional fee.
At what timings can I order?
Order before 3pm and get your blooms delivered the same-day!
For next-day deliveries and any other pre orders, order anytime you wish! We don’t want to stress you out, so there’s no time limit on placing your orders.
Can I change the flowers I ordered / delivery time / delivery address / personal message?
For any changes on the order, feel free to contact us through live chat or send us an email no later than 12 hours before dispatch time. Within 12 hours, we will still try our best but please understand we might be unable to fulfill your requests.
How do I get a copy of my receipt?
You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase, we can also issue an invoice at your request.
Can I cancel my order?
Please be guided on our cancellation process
Cancellation of Orders:
- Orders that are cancelled no later than 48 hours before delivery will result in a full refund
- Orders canceled between 12 and 48 hours before dispatch time with result in a 10% cancellation fee applied
- Orders cancel within 12 hours before dispatch time, will result in a 50% refund only.
*The dispatch time is defined as the earliest minute in a delivery time slot, for example 9-12pm counts 9am as dispatch time*.
What types of payment can I use?
We accept credit and debit card powered by Visa, MasterCard and AMEX for payments. Soon we'll be accepting PayPal and bank transfer.
How do I add a promo code?
Type in your promo code at checkout, on the Payment Info page!
How long do refunds take?
Refunds will be credited to your account within 5 to 10 banking days. Reach out to us if it takes any longer and we'll be happy to check what's taking so long!
Is Greek Blooms hiring?
Yes! We’re growing fast and are always looking for great talent to help drive our growth to the next level. If you think you’ll make a great contribution to the Greek Blooms team, then we want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
How can I keep the flowers fresh and longer lasting?
Here's a little help and advice about caring for your flowers, from choosing the right vase to tips on how to prolong the life of your bouquet.
– Make sure your vase is cleaned thoroughly before you fill it with water. A top tip is to add ½ a tablet of “Milton” which is a very good antibacterial product and can be found in most supermarkets. The Milton helps to keep the water in your vase clearer for longer.
– Fill the vase with clean, cold water and the flower food supplied with flowers. Follow the instructions on the flower food packet.
– Cut the bottom ½” off your stems using a sharp pair of scissors at a 45° angle.
– Remove any leaves which may be below the waterline as they may limit the intake of water by the flowers.
– Flowers last longer in cool places (65° – 72°F or 18° – 22°C). Try to avoid placing flowers in direct sunlight or in contact with heating appliances such as fans or radiators or in areas with a draught.
– Stems should be re-cut every other day by ½” to ensure they are drawing the maximum water.
– Place your flowers on display and ensure your vase is constantly topped up with water during the lifetime of your flowers.
How fresh are my flowers?
Super fresh! We see to it that our florist get their daily shipment of flowers from the highland farms. Your bouquets are made to order and our florists handcrafts your beautiful bouquets with the fresh blooms, ready to be sent out for delivery that day.
How do I take care of flowers in vases?
Treat your flowers to some fresh water everyday.
Trim the stem every day or two.